Erfahrungen mit Gamivo.com

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Erfahrungen mit Gamivo.com

Hallo,

ich bräuchte mal einen Rat. Ich habe mir gestern bei Gamivo.com eine PSN Guthabenkarte gekauft. Habe dort per PayPal gezahlt. Mein Account bei Gamivo.com habe ich mit einer anderen Email Adresse erstellt als die, mit der ich via PayPal gezahlt habe. Ich habe danach keinen Guthabencode von denen bekommen, sondern folgende Mail:

Our customer care team has created a ticket, #xxx on your behalf, with the following details and summary:

Topic: Verification
      Subject: ID verification

Hello,

Thank you for placing an order with GAMIVO.

We have received a system security alert. Therefore we would like to ensure the transaction is authorized by the account owner.

Before we can complete your order, we would like you to provide us with the proof of your identity. We kindly ask you to provide us with a photo of your ID, with a handwritten 'gamivo.com' note on a piece of paper next to it. Please make sure that the photo is not edited and the name and the expiry date of the document are visible. Once that is done we will be happy to complete your order.

We understand that this may seem troublesome, especially if there was not unauthorized access to your account. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
      xxx

If need be, a representative will follow-up with you as soon as possible. You can also view this ticket's progress online.

Your GAMIVO Support Center Team“

Da haben bei mir natürlich die Alarmglocken geläutet. Von wegen Identitätsdiebstahl, Scam etc.
      Ich habe denen folgendes zurück geschrieben,:

„hello,

i will not give you my id, because it could be misused. therefore i want to cancel my purchase and have my money back. thank you„

und gleichzeitig einen Fall bei PayPal eröffnet.

Daraufhin habe diese Antwort erhalten:

„Hello,

Thank you for the response.

The reason why are we asking ID Verification is to confirm buyer's identity, as online transactions aren't 100% safe and we need to protect our sellers as well as customers.
      You can hide some of the data you do not wish to show, just please make sure this information is visible:
      - name and surname
      - expiry date
      - birth date
      - handwritten note saying 'gamivo.com'

I can assure you that your key will be dispatched after successful verification.
      This is a one time procedure, we won't be asking for it again.

Best regards,„

Habt ihr Erfahrungen mit sowas? Was sollte ich am besten jetzt tun? Eine geschwärzte ID schicken? Wäre immer noch zu unsicher, oder? Geld zurück verlangen?

HILFE!
    • Hallo, ich habe eine Rückzahlung veranlasst. Das Geld ist mittlerweile auf meinem PayPal Konto zurückgebucht worden. Das mit der ID war mir persönlich dann doch zu heikel.
      Am besten mit derselben Email Adresse beim Anbieter anmelden, mit der man auch bei PayPal angemeldet ist; dann dürfte das nicht passieren.
    • Ja, hab ich zufälligerweise sogar am Black Friday so gemacht. 50€ Playstation Guthabenkarte bei MMOGA auf Ebay für 35,99€ geschossen. Hat alles einwandfrei geklappt. Hab damit dann PS Plus im PSN Store verlängert.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von CRAIK ()