[Multi] Xenocider

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• @hombreimaginario
      yesterday my copy also arrived. I am really excited! The soundtrack is great, everything plays out nicely and i'm even mentioned in the booklet :P
      I hope more people will try the game.
      Bilder
      • xenocider.jpg

880,93 kB, 2.000×1.551, 231 mal angesehen
    • mr-edit schrieb:

@hombreimaginario
      yesterday my copy also arrived. I am really excited! The soundtrack is great, everything plays out nicely and i'm even mentioned in the booklet :P
      I hope more people will try the game.
      You were a beta tester, so of course you are. And also in the game credits. Oops ;)

EDIT: btw I tried to contact you several times after you emailed us, but my message is rejected. Apparently is on your server's end or something. Anyway, I'm glad you received your pre-order :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hombreimaginario ()

• Hmm ... it's weird that you couldn't reply to me by email. Actually never had any problems with my provider. By the way: A number was missing from the postcode on the shipping address, so it took a little longer to ship, the German delivery service then created a new address label. But as I said, the game arrived and it's absolutely great. Thanks so much for all your work with this awesome game project!
    • Recently, my copy also arrived. Really nice work, thank you. :)
      "Ich hab die Zukunft nicht gewollt!
      Ich war für alles offen!
      Ich trinke ja nicht, weil's mich schmeckt, Herr Doktor,
      ich bin einfach lieber besoffen!" - Heinz Rudolf Kunze

"Für Heuchelei gibt's Geld genug. Wahrheit geht betteln." - Martin Luther
    • We insist... give our new demo a try! :)
      retrosumus.com/2021/02/xenocider-new-demo-available/

-

mr-edit schrieb:

Hmm ... it's weird that you couldn't reply to me by email. Actually never had any problems with my provider. By the way: A number was missing from the postcode on the shipping address, so it took a little longer to ship, the German delivery service then created a new address label. But as I said, the game arrived and it's absolutely great. Thanks so much for all your work with this awesome game project!

Riemann80 schrieb:

Recently, my copy also arrived. Really nice work, thank you. :)
      Glad to hear yoru copies arrived safely! Please let us know what you think when you have played it for a while.
      THanks again for your patience and your support!
    • I have to say I'm really impressed by the game's quality - it has come a really long way since the first demo! The cutscenes make the game feel like an original title from the Dreamcast era, and from what I could see so far it's also not lacking in content, though I admit I haven't made it very far yet ;) But the option to select between two routes for each level gives me a good feeling.

I have to disappoint you, though. This is not "the first 3D game for the Dreamcast in over 15 years". Pixelheart / JoshProd beat you by a few months with the release of 4x4 Jam and Arcade Racing Legends :P

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Iggi ()

• Iggi schrieb:

I have to say I'm really impressed by the game's quality - it has come a really long way since the first demo! The cutscenes make the game feel like an original title from the Dreamcast era, and from what I could see so far it's also not lacking in content, though I admit I haven't made it very far yet ;) But the option to select between two routes for each level gives me a good feeling.

I have to disappoint you, though. This is not "the first 3D game for the Dreamcast in over 15 years". Pixelheart / JoshProd beat you by a few months with the release of 4x4 Jam and Arcade Racing Legends :P
      Thank you! We really gave worked our asses off to put in a lot of content!

Yeah yeah, whatever... There are two versions for this story. One, this is still the first completely new 3D game made for the DC in over 15 years. Not a port or un updated conversion of any preexisting effort, and not a conceived-to-be-multiplatform game. But that was a bit too long for a tagline xD

And the other version is, everything was designed before ARL was released and we were not to re-design and re-print all the materials.

So choose the story you like best. Honest ;)

Nognir schrieb:

still waiting for my copy, but I'm not sure if you already had the correct address, since I moved around 3 years ago. I haven't received any email so the thread here also went under my radar.
      If it was ordered years ago, it's a pre-order so it's shipped weeks ago.

During the last few years, and up until the very last weekend before launch, we announced that the game was close to completion (and then to shipping), and requested users to update their shipping address. We did this on our website, Kickstarter updates, internet boards, and social media profiles.

However, if you drop us a line with your full name and/or order number I can check out :)
    • Remaster für PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Series S/X, Switch und PC angekündigt.

Eine Steam Demo soll während der TGS verfügbar sein.

Gehandhabt wird der Remaster von 2Dream.

Das ist die Firma von Tulio, dem ehemaligen Besitzer von WM, bevor er während des Paprium Desasters Fonzie dann einfach die Firma überlassen und neu angefangen hat.

Da der Coder von Xenocider auf Dreamcast, Chui, auch Pier Solar HD programmiert hat wird der auch involviert sein.

Bluntman3000: "bin in mpnchtennünchrn"
    • Hi guys. It's been quite a while since my last visit.

As you may already know, physical copies are sold out on our store, but there are still some available on PixelHeart, Dragonbox and others.

If you are interested in legally downloading it as a CDI file to use it in your GDemu or MODE, digital editions are available here:
      retrosumus.com/product/xenocider-digital-edition/
      retrosumus.com/product/xenocider-deluxe-digital-edition/

A remastered, HD version of the game is coming to modern platforms next year. You can try a new demo on Steam:
      store.steampowered.com/app/1717180/Xenocider/

Also, VideoGames New York is producing a new physical run, with new cover artwork in their usual reversible US/JP style. This is of course licensed by our team and we are really looking forward to it :)

Last but not least, while we keep working on the last bunch of assets for the remaster, we are also in the early stages of our next project, which will be multiplatform (yes, including Dreamcast) if things go well.

Happy Holidays everybody! :D