[Multi] Xenocider

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Soll es eigentlich ein Pendant zum "Fuchur-Bonus-Level" von Space Harrier geben? ;)
      "Ich hab die Zukunft nicht gewollt!
      Ich war für alles offen!
      Ich trinke ja nicht, weil's mich schmeckt, Herr Doktor,
      ich bin einfach lieber besoffen!" - Heinz Rudolf Kunze

"Für Heuchelei gibt's Geld genug. Wahrheit geht betteln." - Martin Luther
    • Riemann80 schrieb:

Soll es eigentlich ein Pendant zum "Fuchur-Bonus-Level" von Space Harrier geben? ;)
      I'm not sure Google Translate did a good job with your question so... uh... Just in case you're asking what I think you're asking, our idea is keeping that Space Harrier homage level as a "Special Stage", not unlike Sonic and the classic giant rings, meaning they are not an essential part of the game/storyline but you can access it from it between levels. We'll see, anyway :)
    • hombreimaginario schrieb:

Riemann80 schrieb:

Soll es eigentlich ein Pendant zum "Fuchur-Bonus-Level" von Space Harrier geben? ;)
      I'm not sure Google Translate did a good job with your question so... uh... Just in case you're asking what I think you're asking, our idea is keeping that Space Harrier homage level as a "Special Stage", not unlike Sonic and the classic giant rings, meaning they are not an essential part of the game/storyline but you can access it from it between levels. We'll see, anyway :)
      I was asking if there will be an equivalent to the Space Harrier bonus level, where you fly on a white dragon. The dragon reminded me of the white dragon from "The Neverending Story", which is called Fuchur in the original. He's called Falkor in the English version.
      "Ich hab die Zukunft nicht gewollt!
      Ich war für alles offen!
      Ich trinke ja nicht, weil's mich schmeckt, Herr Doktor,
      ich bin einfach lieber besoffen!" - Heinz Rudolf Kunze

"Für Heuchelei gibt's Geld genug. Wahrheit geht betteln." - Martin Luther
    • Es geht weiter: Nach dem Scheitern des Kickstarters präsentiert Retro Sumus nun eine neue, erweiterte Demo...

und bietet Vorbestellungen für das Game an!

We like to believe we listen to our audience. After the hangover of our failed Kickstarter campaign, fans of both the Ameba and Xenocider projects suggested good old pre-orders. We weren’t sure if that was a feasible option, as we have never wanted to become just another dev team who make promises they can’t deliver. As we have claimed many times, our goal is total transparency, and the last thing we wish is to lose the little trust we earned from those fans.
      So we listened. We considered. We re-considered. We re-evaluated our options, our means, our objectives, our possibilities. We solved our differences via Virtua Fighter matches, because that’s what well educated guys do.
      And here we are. After all that careful consideration, we agreed to focus our efforts on developing Xenocider for Dreamcast exclusively. This may well reduce our potential profit to almost none, but who cares. Xenocider is still alive, with three stages virtually finished, and our plan is to complete development in less than a year from now. And you can pre-order the regular, limited, PAL or steelbook editionsof the game from our new shop today!
      Also, just in case you need some proof that we have been hard at work, you can download our new, extended demo now featuring 3 playable stages! How cool is that?
      We encourage you to register as a user to have your order history associated to your account as well as access to our boards. Alternatively, you can use Paypal Express Checkout if you don’t wish to register.
      By the way, Ameba is not dead either. Please stay tuned for more upcoming news!

retrosumus.com/2016/09/xenocid…le-for-preorder-new-demo/

Hier geht es zum Shop: retrosumus.com/shop/

Angepeiltes Releasedatum ist im Juni 2017.
      Bluntman3000: "bin in mpnchtennünchrn"

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von 108 Sterne ()

• Really good news Carlos! But 100€ for the PAL Edition is hard. I know its difficult to reproduce the european Dreamcast Disc-Case but the limited edition has more content and is cheaper. Hope its possible to offer a competitive price.
    • Nope, on KS it was 50€ for the PAL Edition. I pledged this Option. But it comes without the Soundtrack.

But i think i know the reason of the price :) the case aren't new manufactured, i think they buy some old sealed original games and using these cases. This will be a little bit expensive for 50 units. So i think thats could be.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von mr-edit ()

• mr-edit schrieb:

Nope, on KS it was 50€ for the PAL Edition. I pledged this Option. But it comes without the Soundtrack.
      I just checked, your memory is playing tricks on you. ;) The PAL edition was 120$. 50$ was the regular one. You had me confused there for a moment, because I backed but the PAL was way too expensive for me even back then. Had it been 50$ I would have backed that.

kickstarter.com/projects/retro…nux-dreamcast/description

• Dann hast du recht 108 Sterne, ich dachte bei KS die Pal ausgewählt zu haben. Trotzdem ist der Preis zu hoch. Da kannst du die regulare Edition bestellen, dir selber ein altes PAL Dreamcast Spiel zulegen und das Cover dafür anfertigen. Gut, die Disc würde würde dann vielleicht nicht im PAL Design sein (wobei das noch gar nicht thematisiert wurde wie die aussehen, kann ja auch ein neutrales Design werden) aber das könnte man verschmerzen.
    • Ist schon klar, mir ists ja auch zu teuer, und ich hätte am liebsten PAL. Aber "zu teuer" ist halt subjektiv, wir sehen ja dass es beim Kickstarter 69 Abnehmer gab. Und bei ner Limitierung von 50 werden allein schon Sammler, die das Spiel sonst nicht juckt aus Spekulationsgründen kaufen.

Für Retro Sumus ist der Zweck ja wahrscheinlich auch einfach, etwas Kohle für die Sache zu bekommen. Limitierungen reizen halt, siehe Limited Run Games.

Immerhin wurden alle anderen Versionen erst mal auf Eis gelegt, man widmet sich exklusiv Dreamcast, und hat damit nen früheren Release im Auge. Das finde ich alles sehr positiv, es nimmt allerdings auch potenzielle Einnahmen weg.
    • mr-edit schrieb:

Really good news Carlos! But 100€ for the PAL Edition is hard. I know its difficult to reproduce the european Dreamcast Disc-Case but the limited edition has more content and is cheaper. Hope its possible to offer a competitive price.

acrid schrieb:

The european edition has the OST Disc, too. But 100€ is still a bit to much :(

mr-edit schrieb:

Nope, on KS it was 50€ for the PAL Edition. I pledged this Option. But it comes without the Soundtrack.

But i think i know the reason of the price :) the case aren't new manufactured, i think they buy some old sealed original games and using these cases. This will be a little bit expensive for 50 units. So i think thats could be.

Thank you for your comments. As it's been clarified, the limited PAL edition was even a bit more expensive on KS. We know the price is a bit high, but it's the hardest edition for us to produce, it's limited to 50 copies and it includes de OST disc as well. There is the special edition too featuring the same OST in case you don't want to spend that much. We believe there is something for everyone :)

Iggi schrieb:

Ich konnte nicht anders... Ich musste die PAL-Version nehmen...

@hombreimaginario: Are the PAL cases replica cases, or are you using existing cases from older official games?

Not decided yet. It will depend on how many preorders for this edition we get, I assume. If we use existing cases, we will only use new and sealed games for that. But our goal is still to find the way to produce our own!
    • That will be really difficult Carlos.
      In the way of our 100x limited community release of "Völgarr the Viking" we want to manufacture new DC PAL cases, i ask so many companys but no one want's to make. Another problem is that the form of the case is copyrighted by Sega. A company in china could have reproduce (they dont have problems with the copyright ;) ) but you must order a minimum of 10.000 units, so we don't can do this. 
      But Watermelon must be found a way, the cases for Pier Solar HD are new and they have an WM sign pressed in one of the corners. 
      If we ask WM to order 100 units separately for our subject they don't answer. 

If Retro Sumus find a Way to reproduce new PAL Cases, then think about to sell these separately. 
      There are many people out there they wish ones.  That will be a Goldmine :)
    • WM would never help. Fonzie is very protective of the company's exclusive things, such as the high quality MD cases and DC PAL cases.

The secret why they could do it for PS is rather simple btw: fonzie has no issue going to China in person to find a manufacturer. He spent a year or so there when PS was finalized. I don't mean to be racist, but in China taking advantage of someone is considered skill. Companies will absolutely try to rip westerners off. The way Fonzie got to the real prices is that he spent time there, talked to different manufacturers, compared and basically had them compete. This does not work via e-mail, but face to face. And it helps if you can drive a hard bargain, which he definitely can. Let me remind you, all the stuff you got for Pier Solar was 35$ Including shipping. That included the first print cardboard box which was notably more expensive to do than clamshells.

Despite all his flaws, he is an ace in other areas, and dedicated enough to quit a job and live in Hongkong for a year just for a game. So he got the true prices and best quality for his stuff. He was just cheated with the glue on the labels I think, they peel off easily, that was not what he ordered. Apart from that, it was all perfect.

You can not just do the same from Europe. But hey, just reuse old cases from Taxi 2! :P