[Multi] Xenocider

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• A really nice bonus item will be included with ALL pre-orders (and exclusively with pre-orders). Announcement coming soon ;) Once the game is released and shipped, no more pre-order exclusive goodies!

Get Xenocider for Dreamcast here! retrosumus.com/shop/

108 Sterne schrieb:

Congrats! :)

About the screenshot, love the idea of an urban stage. You could put in a Taxi rushing by. :D But the grey structure like a bridge going to the front of a house looks kind of akward.

Also I would maybe make the road black asphalt, since the buildings around and the stones on the side are also light grey. :)
      Ah, it's just a pre-pre-pre-alpha. We had one of our video-meetings last night and the stage now looks completely different. 3D elements were not even properly put together there yet :P

Riemann80 schrieb:

Can I pre-oder if I can only pay via bank transfer?
      You can pre-order with Paypal or credit card (via safe payment platform) only.

Is there any other indie dev / publisher accepting bank tranfers? :\
    • Yeah, I dont want spend 3% for nothing. Thats what Paypal/CC take from the consumer price. Good Online Shops reward that with an equal discount. Since you cant get interests for your money, its a good way to get it from another side ^^.

Btw. How long is that preorder open? Due to the Nintendo Switch + Games. Im kinda short this month. But this game looks kinda interesting. Another question is: Does the regular version works on PAL Dreamcasts too? PAL Versions seems kinda short stock, werent we the largest market? I hope its just a gimmick for collectors...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von _2xs ()

• PayPal/CC take what? You do not pay extra using either of those. The seller pays.
      With PayPal that much is sure, for credit Cards it may be different depending on which one you use. I don't pay extra for my Visa afaik though.

Or does Retro Sumus add PayPal fees to the Price at check out?
      Bluntman3000: "bin in mpnchtennünchrn"

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von 108 Sterne ()

• Yes you do, its calculated within the prices. CC/Paypal takes 3% and EC takes 3‰. There you can argue with me as much you want. It wont change the facts. I am accountant, I know my numbers ;-p.
      As I stated, good shops discount EC payment. Sometimes you have to bear extra costs and mostly its hidden inside the prices. But this doesnt means they arent there.
    • Well, sorry I still have my doubts. PayPal payments have always been free of charge. That is the major draw for buyers, sellers pay the fee. The only fee a buyer has to pay is currency conversion.

If the costs are "hidden" within the prices, then they are just part of the price. It just means the seller has to sacrifice some of it, not you. The prices would be the same without the fees. Nobody would sell an article with some crude Cent number like 76 Cent because of no PayPal fees. It would still be 99 Cents or something if PayPal did not exist and EC payment was the standard.

Good Shops don't give you a discount for EC payment, they just swallow the fees.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von 108 Sterne ()

• Oh, and apart from the principle discussion of whether you can call a fee included in the price a fee you pay, I would also like to know how long pre-orders will go on. I have been financially very bad off for a while now and must see I get my pre-order in when I get some cash.
    • 108 Sterne schrieb:

hombreimaginario schrieb:

Is there any other indie dev / publisher accepting bank tranfers? :\
      No, probably not. It is just a strange German habit that quite a lot of people here do not want anything to o with credit cards and PayPal. So much that the German Kickstarter exclusively allows bank transfer payments.
      Of course, the Germans ones, like Hucast and redspotgames. :D
      "Ich hab die Zukunft nicht gewollt!
      Ich war für alles offen!
      Ich trinke ja nicht, weil's mich schmeckt, Herr Doktor,
      ich bin einfach lieber besoffen!" - Heinz Rudolf Kunze

"Für Heuchelei gibt's Geld genug. Wahrheit geht betteln." - Martin Luther
    • Uh... I'm not sure I understand what the controversy is. Have any of you tried to use our credit card payment? Besides being (obviously) secure, you help us a bit more as we don't have to pay Paypal's fee. Also, we're spaniards, you know, it's not like you're putting your credit card details in a shady server in Yemen or anything...

About the PAL edition, OF COURSE all copies including those will be sealed!

EDIT: Why someone would prefer a bank transfer with no security of refund or possibility of dispute completely elludes me, but I'll assume it's a german thing ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hombreimaginario ()

• Jupp, it's a pretty uniquely German thing, afaik; amazon and countless other companies even grant us Krauts the possibility of paying via bank-account-transfer after u received ur item; we call it "Rechnungskauf" (="bill-payment"), just to give u an odd example of the "seriousness" o' that issue :lol:

In the case of "supporting-acts" during the process of development (or before it starts), f.i. via kickstarter, that system wouldn't make any sense, of course...

They unfortunately left out that "strange German habit" in this song :ray2:

Me personally, i also suffer from that "strange Germ(an)-disease" (höhö *röchel* :tooth: ) of not wanting a credit card near me (nor would i ever establish a pp-account, never... i have enough games in stock to neglect this company).

So, i never "kickstart" or anything like that (i'm surviving it).
      However: Wish ur project (and you&team personally) the very best and a huge success! :flower: :top:

Night-time-idea-edit: why not think "outside the box" and grant the opportunity to pay via amazon-e-account-codes (Riemann could physically buy them in any bigger store)? I guess/just assume, that u meet huge parts of ur equipment-needs there, as most of the people do...
      Suche: JP-MS done Danks2Carlos; Thanks, Brah
      Vorkonfigurierten miSTer mit allem Drum&Dran (im best case: mit MT32-pi&ready 4 Crt und Flat, im Idealfall mit Fix der ansonsten problematischen Analog-Soundausgabe via addonboard o mod/ironclad+hifi blaster). Other stuff: auf meiner Pinnwand, ganz oben (uA die irem arcade hits für Win-PC, ein Amiga-Scartkabel&PCE/IFU/Duo-RGB-Kabel, passend zu den Mods von VGR; die größten IFU/Duo-Arcade-Cards, "Arcade Card Pro" und "Arcade Card Duo")

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von pseudogilgamesh ()

• Realise that they are a very small team and probably have their hands full already getting the game ready. Wasting extra time to support an "arcane" payment model for just a few additional customers (if any) from one specific country makes absolutely no sense. It would be nice, sure, but let's be realistic. The potentially added sales would in no way compensate for the time and energy spent on this.

Spoiler anzeigen
      Nächstes Mal bitte noch mehr Smilies Pseudo, da geht noch was

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Jekhar ()

• Well, so much to advantages of the IBAN/BIC system ...

To pseudogilgamesh: Awful video.
      Ich war für alles offen!

• hombreimaginario schrieb:

EDIT: Why someone would prefer a bank transfer with no security of refund or possibility of dispute completely elludes me, but I'll assume it's a german thing ;)
      Okay, I'll pass then.
      Ich war für alles offen!

• Riemann80 schrieb:

hombreimaginario schrieb:

Okay, I'll pass then.
      Uh... I'm sorry, did you get offended? I thought it was obvious that I was kidding...

We simply offer the payment methods that offer any kind of security for the buyer. Also, wouldn't you have to pay a higher commission for an international transfer? 8|
    • It is not your fault. It just so happens that there is no tolerance for those payment options for some people. Believe me, I have tried to persuade people before ... just recently concerning Breakers, the new RRR etc.

Maybe I can order for Riemann80, but I (he) will have to wait until I order my own copy.
      Not the first time I have ordered things for other people ... just got burned when doing it for Pier Solar on MD, and the people I did that favor for turned out to have only asked me so that they could resell for 300 Euros.

Riemann80 is not like that though, he is genuinely interested.