Hab gestern auch noch drei Erfolge freigeschaltet. Liegt eindeutig an deiner Konsole.
Wo ist mein Sega ???
OS version - 10.0.17763.4085 (rs5_release_xbox_dev_ 1902.190131-1620)
- Added reliability fixes to Cortana.
- Unplugging a headset during video playback no longer results in audio loss before video playback freezes.
- Made audio system upgrades when switching from Home to a game or app.
- Improved Cortana responsiveness to commands.
- Fixed an issue that caused some consoles to crash unexpectedly.
- Improved performance on the Home Dashboard.
My games and apps
- Improved mouse responsiveness to reduce lag.
- Improved the installation experience for various FastStart titles.
- Fixed a problem in some games (e.g. Resident Evil 0) in which cutscenes would fail and the game would lock.
- Fixes an issue to ensure certain apps like the Avatar Editor and Microsoft Rewards work on first launch.
- Fixed an issue in which some people received the E203 error when taking a system update.
- Improved performance on the network port.
- Improved performance and reliability on the save game feature when games are suspended.
- Improved speed and performance of My games & apps.
- Improved idle screen performance.
- Improved 4K visual performance in games.
- Improved the performance of the guide on Home.
- Made improvements to the 4K video pipeline so that apps like Netflix display 4K content correctly.[/quote]
jeuxvideo.com/news/1006598/pro…devoilees-a-l-e3-2019.htmSo there will be two different models, one weaker and cheaper with no blu-ray reader and one uber powerful and expensive.
- Two Scarlett devices announced this E3: Lockhart and Anaconda
- Lockhart = entry level device, no disc drive, digital focused machine
- Anaconda = high end device, price similar to Xbox One X's launch price
- Xbox should announce a disc drive less Xbox One in the coming months
- Launch fall 2020
- For the specs sheet, they say that this is what was rumored to be but
can only confirm the presence of SSDs on both machines. They're NOT
confirming the full sheet.
- Halo Infinite is a launch crossgen game
- Ninja Theory's game is slated for early 2020