ejagfest 2013 - Atari Jaguar Europe Festival - 23.-24. November (Duisburg)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• So, ich will dann auch nochmal was schreiben

also war wirklich schön dieses Jahr und zwei Tage das ganze fand ich auch sehr gut. Die nette Sitzecke war richtig gemütlich und was ich dann nächstes Jahr noch kaufen will steht wohl auch fest :) Nochmal danke an die Orga

Vlt. Bringe ich nächstes jahr auch mal meinen kram mit, bisher (3xmal) habe ich darauf verzichtet und zumindest dieses Jahr hätte ich wohl auch keinen platz mehr gefunden. Nun, jedoch ist mein Jag ganz normal, abgesehen von einigen weißen Farbspritzern (Jaguar war lange Zeit im Hobbyraum geparkt, direkt neben dem Modellbautisch :whistling: ). Ich könnte mir jedoch vorstellen dem guten Stück Fell zu verpassen.... :love:

Edit: Achja, wie war nochgleich der Name für dieses nervige Atari 2600 spiel? Hatte es einen Quelle Namen á la "Wand" oder war es Brainfuck oder Braindamage oder HeroinHero? Masematte, was war das noch gleich?
      Mein Jaguar ist von Quelle und viel größer als deiner!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Timmay ()

• Been locked out of my NexGam account for about 2 weeks /o\ Thanks to CD-i I got back in just now! cheers!

Wanted to post a long series of thank yous to BMX and the rest of the organisers and attendees who made the Euro Jagfest 2013 the best one yet for me, but I'm far too busy hitting F5 on a courier website to make sure my ps4 will arrive tomorrow :P

Once again, sorry we didn't manage to get either the CD or cart release ready in time, we'll hopefully make it up to you all soon with some new games to download and own :)

Thanks also for all the feedback from those who played our games and to those with ideas for new ones (hi, Daniel!).

Big manhugs & brofists all 'round, cheers!
    • sh3-rg schrieb:

Been locked out of my NexGam account for about 2 weeks /o\ Thanks to CD-i I got back in just now! cheers!

Wanted to post a long series of thank yous to BMX and the rest of the organisers and attendees who made the Euro Jagfest 2013 the best one yet for me, but I'm far too busy hitting F5 on a courier website to make sure my ps4 will arrive tomorrow :P

Once again, sorry we didn't manage to get either the CD or cart release ready in time, we'll hopefully make it up to you all soon with some new games to download and own :)

Thanks also for all the feedback from those who played our games and to those with ideas for new ones (hi, Daniel!).

Big manhugs & brofists all 'round, cheers!

Hey Kev,

thanks for the nice feedback here and via pm.
      I just want to say, I also like Daniels ideas for new releases, at least the ones he told me about. ^^

cheers,
      Björn
    • sh3-rg schrieb:

Here's hoping that my suggestion won't fall on deaf ears. :D bmx and masematte were all for it when I told them late in the evening. :D
      The name alone would make it a perfect Reboot game. :P

And once again, Rebooteroids is AWESOME. It really is what Jeff Minter would have done if he had gotten contracted to do an Asteroids revamp for the 2000 line.
      Just two details:
      First, as I said on e-Jagfest, it would be nice to see which wave you are in while playing.
      Secondly, I am not sure how controls work with the Jagpad; I believe I had to press a button to thrust with your arcade stick, which is fine for rotary. For standard pad control I think it would be nice to have an option to use thrust by just pressing up on the d-pad, with left and right turning the ship. I think that would feel better than having to press a button to thrust.
      Bluntman3000: "bin in mpnchtennünchrn"
    • Phew! I finally remembered my password (The email account I registered with no longer exists! I've changed that now!)

Thanks for the great comments on Rebooteroids. I wish I could have made it there in person to watch you all play it!

I'll try to get a control set in with 'UP' for thrust, but please don't shoot me if I forget (Or, you could always use a spinner, DPAD sucks!)
    • bmX schrieb:

@108: For controlls I suggest a Pro-Controller and Smash TV SNES like controlls. D-Pad for running and Buttons for schooting in directions. No lynx like firing with only one button. Thats the most important thing about the game. The steering. ;)

To clarify for CJ and sh3-rg, I believe you are talking about Rebootron. :P

If they decide to do such a game there should also be multiple control options. As you said the Smash TV SNES controls are the next best thing tio two sticks and could work on a Jag pro controller. But: The SNES has the advantage of the buttons being arranged in circle, whereas the Jag has two rows of 3 buttons. So it would not be as intuitive, but it could still be learned.
      Other option would be the numpad... possibly holding the controller sideways to reach the d-pad with one thumb and the numpad with the other. The Lynx also has multiple control methods; I play with autofire and one button for turning left, the other for turning right. Works quite well, although it will never be as fast as having a stick. But I think that way works best if you only have a 3 button controller.
      Or... another variant: Rotary controllers. Move with the d-pad, and turn around with the rotary. Buttons are not needed as the arcade game has auto-fire anyway afaik.

But I'm sure if they do t Reboot will figure out the best way. I'm just glad that Kevin did not immediately dismiss the idea, and that a few other would find it cool too.^^
      Bluntman3000: "bin in mpnchtennünchrn"
    • To be honest I've been thinking about Robotron for a long time - RAPTOR is perfectly suited to it. I really don't want to make another 'single screen' game for a while, though - especially as most of the ones in the queue are such games - but a lot of these are 'minis' and as such don't need much more.

Current mission: Complete everything 'in progress' and then finish Rebooteroids.

Beyond that, it's anyone's guess :)
    • Hallo Leute,

ich hab nun meine Videoschnipsel und Fotos vom diesjährigen ejagfest zu einem Werk verwurstet und auf YouTube gestellt (Link siehe Signatur). Es gibt 13 Videos mit insgesamt mehr als 30 Minuten Material. Der Einfachheit halber habe ich die Videos in die Playlist "ATARI JAGUAR - 20th Anniversary 2013" eingefügt. Da hat's dann noch weitere Videos zum 20sten Jubiläum drin.

Wer nicht dabei sein konnte, hat nun also eine breitere Zusammenfassung. Wer da war und nochmals teilhaben möchte, kann auch. Jeder wie er will...

Gruss, Urs
      YouTube Kanal Google+ Seite
      Sinclair, QL, ATARI, JAGUAR, NUON, APPLE & mehr...
      Videos, Fotos & Hintergrundinformationen