[English-Thread] Planet SNK Banner: Mai cosplay

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [English-Thread] Planet SNK Banner: Mai cosplay

Greetings!

Please forgive me, I cannot speak German so I hope you can understand my English posting. :D

This website looks very nice, it's got a lot of highly helpful articles and information on it. I was wondering if somebody here may be able to help me with a question? :???:

I was looking at the advertising banners here and came across a very lovely one with Mai Shiranui. Here is the picture so you can see it clearly.

I did not want to be bothersome, so I checked all over the internet myself and asked around if anybody knew who she was, knew her name, or any other information. Sadly I have come up with nothing, I still don't know anything about who she is. :ka:

Since the only place I have seen this girl is at Planet SNK, I was hoping somebody here may know a little more about it? I'm sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum to ask such a thing, again I can't read or speak German very well. Thanks again very much in advance! :cool:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Shan ()

• Wellcome to Planet SNK Forums. :saufen:
      This is no problem talking in english here. Please feel wellcome and ask all you want to know. ;)

And this cosplaying Mai Shiranui is a chinese girl. I will try found her for you... but this need time... :attacke:

But one question from me: Where you from? (Country?) :zwinker:
      [A FINAL FAREWELL] (©SNK Playmore)
      "To all of our customers who have purchased NEOGEO ROM cartridges up till now, thank you very much. We offer our most heartfelt gratitude for your loyal patronage over these 14 full years and hope for your continued support for our games on the many other platforms we will provide products for in the future. NEOGEO fans rule!"
      planet-snk.de

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Shiro ()

• Thank you everyone for your responses! :nice:

Hello Shiro, I'm happy my language barrier is not a problem and communication is a simple matter. I reside in north-eastern New Jersey, about a half hour drive from New York City. Sadly the SNK fan-base here is a little lackluster, most people that play fighting games either play Capcom and Namco games.
      A majority of all the serious fighting game players go to the Chinatown Fair Arcade in Chinatown New York, but all the SNK cabinets generally have spider webs on them. I'm guessing the reason for this is because those EVO tournaments never have SNK games, so the guys in Chinatown find little reason to play them. :mad:

The few SNK junkies that do reside in my area just love SNK to complete death. They pout all the time that they wish arcades were as rampant in the USA as they are in Japan. The number of people willing to play fighting games in general here is minuscule in comparison. :(

Oh, this beautiful woman is Chinese? I had something along the lines of that idea running around in my head, she certainly doesn't look Japanese which I had originally guessed due to the popularity of cosplay in that country. I've dug endlessly though both the English Google and the English Yahoo, as well as the Japanese parent sites, but I didn't find any trace of her. Thanks again so very much Shiro for offering to look, I leave this matter completely in your hands. Mere thanks cannot express my happiness at your willingness to help, so I've uploaded one of my most favorite SNK soundtracks for everybody's enjoyment. Rumbling on the City and Tears are especially well done!
      :beer:

http://rapidshare.com/files/42331398/The_King_of_Fighters_Best_Arrange_Collection__since_94_to_00_.zip

Thanks once more for your excellent cooperation!
    • Ich found other beautiful Mai cosplayin actress. Maybe its interessting for you ;)

All Pics here: giorgiacosplay.com/mycosplay/single_detail.php?id_cosplay=19

"To all of our customers who have purchased NEOGEO ROM cartridges up till now, thank you very much. We offer our most heartfelt gratitude for your loyal patronage over these 14 full years and hope for your continued support for our games on the many other platforms we will provide products for in the future. NEOGEO fans rule!"
      planet-snk.de

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Shiro ()

• Or maybe this: :king:

planet-snk.de
    • :wow: Such beautiful women! I've seen all three lovely Mai models thanks to Google, in fact I thought Giorgia was the one I was looking for at first glance. Once I went into her website, I was saddened to find out she wasn't the one. She certainly makes an excellent addition to any man's Mai collection regardless. :love:

Since my head is now swamped with gorgeous girls, I'll add to this thread's growing collection. The only thing this woman lacks is the Mai cosplay outfit. I'm sure we'll find our Chinese angel eventually, but until then, we can have some side-orders. :yesyes:

• Original von ShoguN
      Schon nett....sehr sogar :D

Aber man hat die Gewissheit.......SIE HABEN ALL EINEN MEGABUSCH! XD
      :raziel:

Please write in english... ;)
      planet-snk.de
    • Original von Grandmaster-C
      Original von Noose
      What about this photo. Isnt it hot too? :D

i think that's the best of all :D

Yes, but Rock843s third photo is better :sabber:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Fever ()