WM's Magical Game Factory: ProjectN für SNES

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Wie gehabt, du kannst schon lange vorbestellen. Du investierst 500GEMS, und diese können bei Release für eine Bestellung des Spiels in ner Sonderedition genutzt werden.

Wie die OVP sein wird weiß ich nicht.
      Bluntman3000: "bin in mpnchtennünchrn"
    • Ich bin zu doof dafür, kannst du mir mal eine Anleitung geben wie ich Gems kaufe und die tausche? Seh da überhaupt nicht durch :(

Wie viel sind 500 Gems eigentlich umgerechnet in Euro? Und was auch wichtig ist: Beim SNES hät ich schon gern diese Sonderedition, beim Mega Drive brauch ich das nicht, gibts die Version dann als regular später zu kaufen?

Edit: Habs nun doch gefunden, aber ich find die Seite weiterhin extrem unübersichtlich

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Ignorama ()

• Update:

Es folgt der Versuch ein youtube-Video einzubetten, danke iOS7 :thumbup:

oder so:

/zhOqbh6w_6k

oder so:

youtu.be/zhOqbh6w_6k

Sehr interessant, eine deutsche Dépendance!

Edit: kann es sein, dass Herr Sterne das Video vor mir gepostet hat? :facepalm: Ich kann auf dem iPad keine eingebetteten Videos mehr ansehen...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Omnibot2000 ()

• So schwer isses doch nicht.^^

Registrieren, dann auf Factory klicken.

Dann kommst du auf die Übersichtsseite der Projekte, jeweils mit nem großen Button. Da klickst du drauf, und als nächstes hast du ne Übersicht übers Projekt und ein eingabefeld für die GEMS, die du investieren willst, inklusive Umrechnung. Gibst die Zahl ein, bestätigst, guckst in deinen Einkaufswagen und beendest den Vorgang dann.
    • Achso, wegen deiner zweiten Frage: Die Version die du bekommst ist nur für Investren und soll später nicht käuflich erwerbbar sein. Normale Versionen wird es natürlich dann im Verkauf geben, aber diese LE ist eben die Belohnung für diejenigen, die das Projekt vorfinanzieren.
    • Gerade eine seltsame Email erhalten:

Dear xxxxxxx!

There has been some changes at WaterMelon, I've been waiting to clear all the legal questions before writing up this announcement for you. Tulio Adriano has left WaterMelon some weeks ago, I'm now sole owner of the company. Here are some quick answers to quickly assert the questions about Pier Solar and our other games currently in development:

Are any of the projects going to be cancelled?
      No.

Are any of the projects going to suffer extra delays?
      No.

Am I going to receive my games?
      Yes, of course, this is what we do.

When will I receive my Pier Solar pre-orders?
      All games and goodies are completed and ready for shipping, I've personally supervised their manufacturing.
      However, due to the late company changes, please bear the extra weeks as we are re-organizing the distribution processes. I hope everyone will receive their goods before end of September 2015.

Hoh, but if Fonzie is in charge of news now, does that mean we wont have any news anymore, at all :) ?
      To clarify, the spirit of WM is to deliver the best game possible. WM is a (very, very) small company.
      It's a thin line to ensure a un-altered 1990's gaming vibe. To put things into perspective, nowadays, before games are even released, there are: unboxing videos, multiple trailers and screenshots, reviews and previews, even playthrough videos time to time. What's the next step? Let you play the game before it is actually done? Hoh wait!

I'm working, along with our best people, to improve the news and weekly reports but our priority is, and will remain, the games. I'll also resume the work on the tea time videos, which has been long overdue (especially for ProjectN, sorry again to all the investors).

I would like to thank everyone of you for their continued patience and support. Lets not forget the numerous people having worked close or far on any WM games, guide, DVD, OST, goodies, etc. Because without them, there would be no WM. if you have any doubts, please check for the game credits, you will understand it's a lot more than a "a (very, very) small company".

On a side note,
      as you may know, we are helping homebrewers to release their games on Mega Drive. You can take a look at a potential release here, check it out! http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/en/boards/mgf-off-topic_11/Papi-Commando--Megadrive-_19025/

For any questions, don't hesitate to contact the support here:
      http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/en/faq/contact-support_5/

Best Regards!

Gwenael "Fonzie" Godde

WM am Ende?
    • Hoh, but if Fonzie is in charge of news now, does that mean we wont have any news anymore, at all :) ?
      To clarify, the spirit of WM is to deliver the best game possible. WM is a (very, very) small company.
      It's a thin line to ensure a un-altered 1990's gaming vibe. To put things into perspective, nowadays, before games are even released, there are: unboxing videos, multiple trailers and screenshots, reviews and previews, even playthrough videos time to time. What's the next step? Let you play the game before it is actually done? Hoh wait!

I'm working, along with our best people, to improve the news and weekly reports but our priority is, and will remain, the games. I'll also resume the work on the tea time videos, which has been long overdue (especially for ProjectN, sorry again to all the investors).

Also in meiner Mail fehlt dieser Abschnitt komplett. Dafür wird über die One Year At WaterMelon DVD geredet und dass es bald keine Kickstarter Updates mehr geben wird (da das Projekt dann ja abgeschlossen sein sollte).
      About One Year At WaterMelon DVD.
      It's been decided to postpone it's release so it can include the making-of of our other games. We will ship the DVD separately, when ready. On a side note: Obviously we will have to make a contest to decide for the new DVD title, I encourage everyone to keep track of it on our facebook as we should post the contest shortly. facebook.com/watermelongames

Last note:
      As we will stop updating the Kickstarter page shortly. I encourage everyone to register to our main community website, the magical game factory. We will keep you informed of our next ("retro) releases there. magicalgamefactory.com/
    • Glaub ich nicht, nichtmal ansatzweise. Ich quote mal aus der Mail:

For PN, extensive time was spent last two weeks in a attempt to get the game to a stable beta state. The SNES is hard! In the meant time, we keep improving artworks so its not that bad! Tomorrow, check our Facebook too!

Wird wohl also nochmal ewig dauern. Dieses "stay tuned" ist pure Schaumschlägerei, afaik gabs so eine Ankündigung einer Ankündigung schonmal und dann kam genau nichts. Sauladen halt, wo ich nach PN genau nie wieder kaufen werde. Herzlichen Glückwunsch und willkommen im RedSpotGames-Club :D